1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The World Branding Awards iPad Pro 10.5″ 256GB Vote & Win (“Competition”) to which these Official Rules apply, is operated by World Branding Forum CIC (hereinafter called “Promoter”), which has its registered office at Hudson House, 8 Tavistock Street, London, WC2E 7PP, United Kingdom. The Competition is open from 1 March 2020 until midnight on the 31 May 2020 (the “Entry Period”). All times specified are London time (GMT/BST). Further details are as specified on the website awards.brandingforum.org (the “Site”).
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE?: This is a global Competition open to all, and is not restricted to any country. Employees of the World Branding Forum, the World Branding Awards, its affiliates, associates and agencies are not eligible to participate. All participants under 18 must have parental/guardian consent to enter. By entering this Competition each participant confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Participants should enter online by fully completing and voting for a minimum of 3 brands through the World Branding Awards online voting platform. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the participant has not complied with these Official Rules or has acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Only one entry per participant is allowed, however participants who follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook will get an additional entry for each of these.
4. WINNERS: There will be one winner for each round of this competition (the Global Edition survey is considered one round and the Animalis/Americas Editions survey is considered a separate round), the winner will be selected at random from all fully completed entries received to the competition.
5. PRIZES: Two winners will receive one (1) Apple iPad Pro. All prize details not specified in the promotion for the Competition are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer, supplier and/or operator. Prizes must be accepted “as is” or declined. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for another article or cash value. It is agreed if the Prize is awarded to a minor the prize will be delivered to his or her statutory representative or guardian, or to the winner with the written consent of his or her statutory representative or guardian. Notice of the win will be sent to the winner by email within one month of the end of the competition. The winner must confirm his or her willingness to receive the prize within a period of one month from the date of such contact, giving his or her name and postal address for delivery of the prize. Failure to confirm in that period will forfeit the prize and Promoter will be entitled to pick another winner. The Promoter may cancel the winning of a prize in its sole discretion and without prior notice if it does not receive confirmation from the winner of willingness to receive the prize or if the shipping of the prize to the address stated by the winner is unsuccessful, and the organizer fails to obtain the necessary information to deliver the prize successfully following reasonable efforts. In this case the Promoter will consider itself obliged to cancel the prize, without the person concerned becoming entitled to any compensation as a result.Any tax that is imposed on the Winner as a result of being awarded the prize is the responsibility of the Winner and the Promoter will not have any liability in respect of such tax.
7. GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute relating to their interpretation or execution that cannot be settled amicably must be brought before the competent English courts.